Before the abstract submission you should proceed with the Online EGE2016 Registration.
- The following pages will navigate you through the EGE2016 registration process. Please read carefully the instructions below before starting the process.
- Abstract submission is only possible after your EGE2016 online registration.
- Please note that no paper will be accepted for publication without prior payment of registration fees.
- Please comply with the payment deadline.
- In case you complete the payment and you do not receive a confirmation e-mail in a period of 5 days, please contact us and/or send us the payment confirmation document (if you are not the first bearer of the bank account, or if the payment is going to be carried out by an institution, please let us know).
Please be informed that on site payments would be accepted only in cash. In case of any problem during the registration process please contact email@example.com. Thank you for your cooperation. We are looking forward to welcoming you in Thessaloniki!
|Category||A. Until December 15, 2015||B. Until April 15, 2016||C. After April 15, 2016|
|Delegates*||100/130 €||120/150 €||150/180 €|
|Young scientists*||80/100 €||100/120 €||130/150 €|
|Undergraduate students (attendance and coffee breaks only)||30 €|
* The first fee in each category corresponds to GSG members (based on the latest list of members, as provided by the Secretary of the Geological Society of Greece), while the second to non-members.
In order for a delegate to qualify for a Young scientist fee, he or she should:
- Be 35 years old or younger in 2016 (i.e. born not earlier than January 1, 1981),
- Be the lead author of the associated paper(s).
These fees correspond to one paper per delegate. In case a delegate wants to submit more papers, a fee of 40 € per additional paper will be charged. Please note that no paper will be accepted for publication without prior payment of registration fees.
Please note that all additional costs regarding the payment of registration fees (e.g. bank expenses) have to be paid by the delegates themselves.
All fees for the EGE2016 Congress registration should be paid in EUR (€), VAT is included in all fees. Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Registrations will not be accepted until payment in full is received. Payment may be made via Vivapayments (balance or credit card) or by wire transfer. On site payments would be accepted only in cash.
If you wish to purchase your registration by wire transfer please proceed by making abank depositto the following bank account:
|Piraeus Bank:||Branch Diagonios, Tsimiski Street, Thessaloniki|
|Account Holder:||Androniki Bai|
In case payment is made by wire transfer, please note that we must receive the full amount clear of all bank charges. For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
All requests for cancellations must be made in writing to NB EVENTS (email@example.com). Cancellation fees apply as follows:
- Before December 1, 2015: full refund minus bank expenses.
- Before March 30, 2016: 50% cancellation fee (50% refund).
- After April 1, 2016 – no refund can be processed.
Consent to the processing of personal data
Every participant agrees to the collection, preservation and processing of personal data contained in the registration form, by the organization for the purpose stated below. The consent is granted for all of the information contained in the registration form collected and processed solely for purposes of processing registration and accommodation requirements for the EGE2016 Congress and for sending commercial messages to the data subject via electronic means. This agreement should not exceed 5 years and can be cancelled at any time upon request. Summarized data from the registration form may be used by the organization for statistical purposes and for internal use.